- Excessive internal bleeding or at incision point
- Infection at the incision
- The occurrence of blood clots in lungs (pulmonary embolism) or legs
- Loosening or wearing out of the prosthesis
- Fracture because of wrong placement or movement at the knee joint
- Chronic pain and stiffness in the operated area
- The knee joint might fail to perform in case of wrong placements. This condition will require another surgery
- Nerves and blood vessels around the inspected or operated area might be damaged during the operation, and this shall lead to numbness and weakness in the knee area.
- The risks of anaesthesia include potential heart, lung, kidney, and liver damage
Relihealth believes in delivering quality healthcare to its patients. Our global network of renowned hospitals and doctors allow us to provide the patients cost estimates from three best hospitals for their treatment. Moreover, our highly experienced in-house panel of doctors provide free second opinion in case the patients have some doubts or concerns. We are associated to some of the most renowned orthopaedic surgeons who have been awarded for their excellent surgical outcomes and extensive contribution in the field of Joint Replacement. Our efforts are directed towards arranging high end minimally invasive joint replacement surgeries at an economical cost which in turn makes us a preferred healthcare consultant in India.